These are the facts as we know them from an informal poll of men I know.
- Men only see about 12 colors.
- All of these colors match each other.
- Red plaid flannel shirts go well with camouflage pants.
- Colors such as teal, mauve, chartreuse, and azure are terms made up by women to confuse men and simply describe one of the above 12 colors.
- The above 4 rules apply to straight men only. Gay men have the extra rods and cones in their eyes that women have enabling them to see all those extra colors and shades.
- To men, nearly all women look best in bright red lipstick and nail polish.
- The three acceptable colors for women's underwear are black, white and red, or a combination of these, preferably made exclusively of lace.
These are the facts as we know them.</u>