A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself. Don't be boring.
B. Tag seven people to do the same. Take away their cookies if they don't do it.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it".
1. I am rarely proven wrong on the correct pronunciation of a word.
2. While primarily right handed, I can do many things with either (like start an IV), and some I only do left-handed (like throw a frisbee).
3. I generally walk with my head down and avoid eye contact, unless my wife and sons are with me.
4. I will spend 15 minutes on the computer doing something that a 2 minute phone call would accomplish, and prefer it that way.
5. It is extremely difficult for me to post 7 "quirks" about myself, because I feel everything I do is the "Norm" and not quirky.
6. I can state the Greek alphabet from Alpha to Omega, but I can only recognize a few of the written characters.
7. Guts, death, and reeeeeally bad smells are "just part of the job" and bother me very little. I never gag or cry at work, ever.
I tag because I am commanded to: ang_o, curious_corax, funny_face74, psychfringe, sweet3mich, thunderslug (I know, already tagged, don't have to do it twice. I just have too few friends to continue!) Of course, anyone else who wants can do it!