Couldn't find anyone who had the "rules" of the 10 random song thingy, but it's no rocket surgery.
1. I added all my Mp3's to my library.
2. I shuffled them to get a random sample.
3. I deleted the music out of the first ten that is on my HD for my wife or sons.
1. Bring The Mood by Jane's Addiction
2. Heartland by U2
3. Fly Like An Eagle by the Steve Miller Band
4. Guit-Steel Blues by Junior Brown
5. I'll Stop The World (and Melt With You) by Modern English
6. I Am The Walrus by the Beatles
7. Cat's In The Cradle by Johnny Cash (cover of Harry Chapin)
8. No Spill Blood by Oingo Boingo
9. The End by The Doors
10. Baby Did A Bad, Bad Thing by Chris Isaaks
Of course, I've listened to two of these in the last six months probably, but that isn't the point. It's supposed to be random. But, what was the point? Bah.